Webhelp Lisbon has an amazing project, at one of the most well-known Aviation company in the sector, and we are looking for French speakers with a good level of english, to join our team in Lisbon.
If you are passionate about the aviation and tourism industry, enjoy being in contact with customers, to solve issues and to find the best solutions, and are looking for a long term project, send us your application, we would love to meet you!
Join our professional playground and you’ll develop:
- Booking management (altering, cancelling or creating new reservations)
- Advising customers on the services we provide on the phone or by email and social media
- Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification and cancellation of reservations) and managing flight disruptions
- Post-sales service (litigation and compensation management)
- Handling and manage the administrative process (invoicing, written communication, travel documents)
Please be aware of the general requirements:
- Fluent or native in French with a good command of English
- Availability from Monday to Saturday, from 8 AM to 8 PM
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and high energy
- Team spirit
What you can expect from us:
- Relocation Package that includes: one month of free accommodation, help with setting up tax and bank account documentation and reimbursement of your flight ticket up to 400€
- A renewable 6 month contract (CDD) from day one with the possibility for eventual CDI
- Base salary + monthly performance bonus + daily meal allowance + monthly transportation allowance + 2 extra salaries/year)
- Private Health Insurance + dental plan once you complete 6 months with the company+ English speaking Doctor on site
- Full time (40 hours weekly)
- Free training for all necessary software and product knowledge + continued training and development
- Fair and regular assessments for positions like: Quality Specialist, Team Leader, HR Recruiter and many more.
- Great office location with easy access by public transport (train, metro and buses)
- Discounts at gyms, restaurants, beauty centres, pharmacies and many more businesses in the area.
- On site kitchen with access to utilities, biweekly free fruit and reduced-price vending machines
Ready to take up the challenge?
By joining Webhelp Portugal, you will integrate a growing company where you can find fair and real career development opportunities. More than your experience or credentials it’s your personality and motivation that will push us forward.
Join our Lisbon team and show off your talent!